Everyone is worried about how to stay away from coronavirus. But have you people ever given a thought what you need to do when you are affected with coronavirus? Maybe a few, but not all. Most of the time people are advising about precautions and measures to avoid getting into contact with the virus, but what should be done if a person is affected with COVID-19. In this article, we will discuss what should be done if a person is affected. So people, this virus is much more dangerous than you are thinking.
Your health is your responsibility. You need to fight for yourself. You will be going through infections like respiratory bugs, bronchitis, or pneumonia. So, you need to prepare yourself mentally, physically strong to fight against this virus.
Here are some sensible advice one should do if affected with coronavirus
Items you really should buy in advance
- Kleenex (It is used as a handkerchief)
- Paracetamol (Take Paracetamol instead of Ibuprofen for pain relief and if temperature is higher than 38°C.)
- Medicine for cough of your choice( Test the label to make sure you don’t double on Paracetamol)
- Intake of honey and lemon can boost up your immunity
- Vicks vaporub is a perfect releif option for your chest, nose
- A humidifier would be a smart thing to buy and use in your house overnight when you get to bed. (You can just turn the hot shower and sit in the steam bathroom).
- If you have an asthma history and a medication inhaler, make sure that the one you have is not expired and replenish/get a new one, if needed.
- Meals It’s also a good time to cook meals: make a large batch of your preferred soup to preserve and put it on.
- Hydrate (drink!)-hydrate! Store on whatever your favorite clear drinking fluids are-while tap water is fine you can enjoy some variety!
- Plenty of rest. You shouldn’t leave your home! Even if you are feeling better you can still be contagious for fourteen days and elderly adults and those with serious health conditions should be avoided!
- Wear gloves and a mask to avoid exposure by anyone in your home.
- If not living alone in your bedroom isolate yourself, ask friends and family to leave supplies outside to prevent touch.
- Sanitize your bed sheets and clothes by washing regularly and scrub your toilet with recommended sanitizers.
- To defeat the coronavirus, consume one of the alkaline foods above the pH level of the Virus.
Some of which are:
- Lemon – 9.9pH
- Lime – 8.2pH
- Avocado – 15.6pH
- Garlic – 13.2pH
- Mango – 8.7pH
- Tangerine – 8.5pH
- Pineapple – 12.7pH
- Dandelion – 22.7pH
- Orange – 9.2pH
So now I guess you all got to know how to fight against coronavirus. Consume all the required fluids, keep yourself in isolation. By following these above mentioned measures, we can fight against Coronavirus.
Stay Home, Stay Safe.
For more informative articles, please visit http://talkers.in